Time, Alarm, Timer, Stopwatch, Memo, and so on.
LEARNING BRAILLE: Learn Braille with the Dot Watch, using with your Smartphone.
READ NOTIFICATIONS: Check all notifications in Braille immediately, and read messages without a sound.
FIND YOUR PHONE: When you are away from your phone, find your phone using the Dot Watch
RECEIVE CALLS: Find out who is calling you, and decide to get the call or reject.
(This is compatible with Android ver 8 and below)
MEMO: Save memos and read it in Braille. You can read personal information without a sound, even when you are talking on the phone.
DOT Watch, Protection Skins(3pcs), USB Charging Cradle, Braille&English Quick Guide, Warranty Card
Size: 43mm Watch Face
Strap Length: Small-21cm, Large-25cm
Colour: White Face and Silver Metal Mesh Band
Body Materials: Aluminum
Compatible with iOS and most Android OS
Korean, English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Arabic, Chinese(Simplified), Vietnamese
iPhone (iOS 9 or above)
Most Android smartphones (Android 4.4.4 or above)
DHL Express handles our expedited shipping across the world. Deliveries are normally made Monday to Friday, between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. local time.
Please note that deliveries may take longer during Korean public holidays. We work closely with our shipping companies and partner boutiques to minimize delays.
Duty & Tax
Deliveries to the overseas destination (outside the Republic of Korea) may be subjected to import duties and taxes. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. For more information regarding your country's customs policy, please contact your local customs office.
1. Cancellation of the orders created by mistakes
- If you made an order by mistake and need to cancel, please directly contact us for the cancellation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The cancellation must be requested before the item is shipped.
- For order cancellation, You will need to cover the Paypal fee for selling. For this reason, 5% of the purchasing cost will be deducted when you get the refund.
- To check Paypal Fee: https://www.paypal.com/kr/webapps/mpp/paypal-fees?locale.x=en
2. Refund within 7days of receiving the product and it not open
- Customer will pay for the shipping fee (all tax and customs included) + 5% of the purchasing cost (PayPal Fee)
3. Refund within 7 days of receiving the product and it is opened
- Customer will pay for the shipping fee (all tax and customs included) + 15% restocking fee + 5% of the purchasing cost (PayPal Fee)
- 15% restocking fee is 15% of the purchasing cost
4. Refund after 7 days of receiving the product